KanCare/Medicaid Questions? Get help resolving your Medicaid issues


Are you struggling to resolve your KanCare/Medicaid issue? Having trouble getting your questions answered? Contact the KanCare Ombudsman:

Kerrie Bacon KanCare Ombudsman

KanCare Ombudsman, Kerrie Bacon

Phone: 1-855-643-8180

Email: kancare.ombudsman@ks.gov

Website: https://www.kancare.ks.gov/kancare-ombudsman-office/contact-us

KanCare flyer with contact information

Our Independent Living Specialists here at Independence, Inc. are also available to assist you with questions and concerns. Call or email us to see what we can do for you!