Stay informed! Here’s what’s happening within our center and our communities…
►Share your Experience: Journey of a Person with a Disability
A 2020 cross-Federal Government team is working to capture stories and experiences of people that have navigated public disability services in an effort to better understand how customers during a life experience navigate across multiple Federal agencies and even levels of government. You can participate in this 2020 Federal Customer Experience Journey Mapping Project by filling out a survey sharing your experiences with government service agencies. Access the survey here: https://touchpoints.app.cloud.gov/touchpoints/35913603/submit Deadline to submit is October 14th.
►2020 Legislative Forum on Senior Issues hosted by Douglas County Coalition on Aging (DCCA) and the American Association of Retired Persons (AARP)
- Facebook Live Event: Wednesday, October 14 2:00-5:00 https://www.aapd.com/advocacy/voting/
- Zoom Event: Wednesday, October 14 at 2:00 http://bit.ly/2020_LEG_FORUM Meeting ID 880 9193 7619 Passcode: 123456 Call-in option: contact Senior Resource Center for information 785-842-0543
- Informational Flyer: 2020 Legislative Forum Flyer
►Register to Vote! The Disability Vote Matters, YOUR Vote Matters!
- Register to vote or check the status of your voter registrations: https://www.whenweallvote.org/aapdrevup/
- RevUp Make the Disability Vote Count: https://independenceinc.org/register-educate-vote/